Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Independence

My little boy is growing up and wants his independence. He tried putting on his shoes the other morning.


I tried to help him.


He didn't want me to, though. I had to let him try it himself.

So, I had nothing to but just grab my camera and take pictures. :)


Oh yea, this is also his 15 month post. My little baby boy is not so little anymore. Is he technically a toddler now? I always thought toddlers were 2 years old at least to be called that. He'll always be my baby boy. But, I do want him to become strong and independent so I will only call him that in my head. :-)

2 comments:

  1. You won the What's In The Bible? DVD giveaway and I will be sending you 1 certificate to redeem at your local bookstore that carries Tyndale products. Please e-mail me at toreadornotto @ yahoo.com by 3/15/10 with your address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, he really is so cute. They grow up so fast. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails