Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mom and Me

BWS tips button
Julie over at "The Peanut Gallery... Exit Here", is hosting a fun blog hop titled "Mom n' Me." The idea is to post a photo of you and your child. Mommy's are usually the ones behind the lens so they don't have as many pictures to cherish as Daddy's do. I realized this was true for myself when I was searching for a photo.
I couldn't decide and only had a few to pic from.

This first one is a picture taken by my mom a few weeks ago. We were in the church nursery and I was reading Brad a book.
Not very flattering- my hair needs to be straightened. :)


And, again, another not-so-flattering picture! :) David took this while I was reading Brad a book. I am in pajamas and my hair is a mess.

He looks cute though, so that's all that matters. :)
This definitely tells me I need more pictures of Brad and I! These are the most recent.
I am going to try to take some this week! I feel inspired now.
I also need a new blog header seeing as how Spring is not too far away. It will be hard getting a Spring-like photo with all the snow still on the ground but it's time for a new one.
Don't forget to check out more Mom n' Me's over at Julie's blog.

5 comments:

  1. I love those moments with my kids.. those pictures will always hold precious memories for you! ;)
    Just Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are cute! real mom moments. I linked up a post that I did last fall with pics of me and the girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! I am the same way...I have maybe a couple of pictures, so I need to have Andy take some of me with the kids...or try to set up the tripod and see how that goes! Yikes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what...I love em'! Brad will never be able to say you never read to him as a child!! ;) Thanks so much for joining in on the fun. I am having so much fun seeing these pictures. And you won't believe it, but my husband took those pictures. What a difference a week makes! I guess he didn't want me to blog about his lack of photography skills anymore! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures. Good for you for reading together. That is one thing I am working on doing better. Most of the pictures of me are around bedtime for the kids when my hair and makeup are all over the place and I look terrible. I vow to make my husband take pictures earlier. Maybe I will just get a tripod. In any case, you look great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails