This week Sami's theme for RAW (e) is distractions.
If you want to enter your distraction, link up to Sami's blog. One rule- you cannot edit the photo in any way.
I knew what I was going to take a picture of right away.

My computer.
I have to admit, this is a HUGE distraction for me. Lately, I have been much better about it but I can still improve. This piece of technology distracts me from God, my husband, my baby and my home! I have definitely felt horrible about this, that is why I am trying to be better. Also, the Internet being slow lately has definitely given me the push I needed to break free.
I am currently writing this during Brad's nap time. I have already spent too much time as I have to take a shower, make the bed and clean the kitchen before David comes home. I want him to come home to a peaceful, orderly house but I have already only given myself 35 minutes left to do it! Ahhh, better get going.
(This post was written around 3:30 but will be published later. :-)
Update! It is now 5:35- We just finished dinner (thanks, Lindsay for the idea-YUM!!) and I never did take a shower or make my bed or do dishes! Ha. :) I wasn't distracted by the computer, though.
I knew what I was going to take a picture of right away.
My computer.
I have to admit, this is a HUGE distraction for me. Lately, I have been much better about it but I can still improve. This piece of technology distracts me from God, my husband, my baby and my home! I have definitely felt horrible about this, that is why I am trying to be better. Also, the Internet being slow lately has definitely given me the push I needed to break free.
I am currently writing this during Brad's nap time. I have already spent too much time as I have to take a shower, make the bed and clean the kitchen before David comes home. I want him to come home to a peaceful, orderly house but I have already only given myself 35 minutes left to do it! Ahhh, better get going.
(This post was written around 3:30 but will be published later. :-)
Update! It is now 5:35- We just finished dinner (thanks, Lindsay for the idea-YUM!!) and I never did take a shower or make my bed or do dishes! Ha. :) I wasn't distracted by the computer, though.











I have the same problem!! I walk through the door and go right for my computer. Right now I am sitting in bed with it...
ReplyDelete