Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Mom n Me

BWS tips button

Mom n Me Monday was started by Julie at "The Peanut Gallery...Exit Here." This is a great way for moms to get pictures with their children. Usually moms are the ones behind the camera.
To see more Mom n Me Mondays, go check out Julie's site
here or click on the button above.

I took this picture of Brad and I last Tuesday morning. David was at work so I used the tripod. I figured it was a good time to try a tripod picture as he was contained in his highchair.

These pictures were taken at the park on Saturday. I already put two of these up on my park post but I'm using them again.

I love these shots of Brad and I on the swings. It's so relaxed. I liked how the automatic focus first focused on Brad and then me. My husband didn't do that on purpose and I like how it came out.

Here's a shot so we can always remember that little boys don't like too many kisses. :-)

This has been fun, getting pictures of my son and I. All it takes is my handing the camera to my husband and saying "Here, take some shots of Brad and I." Sounds simple, right? I guess moms need to remember to do that more often.

12 comments:

  1. These are sweet. Following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that last picture!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great park pictures! I love the last one and the one second from the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I miss my son's littleness... you will cherish those photos always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do need to remember to do that more often! That's why I love this idea of hers. Don't tell on me, but I wish I had come up with it myself ;)

    Julie, I know you are reading this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said!! I love the pictures on the swing too!! Tell your husband he's quite the budding photographer. I'm thinking I really need a tripod!! I STILL don't have one! Thanks so much for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE LOVE these pictures! I love the blur effect too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...these are perfect!

    I love the "everyday" feeling of the high chair one. The focal points in the swing pictures are so neat, and the kisses picture is just...too sweet and funny!

    LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun Pictures! I really like the swing pics how they turned out with the focus on each of you in diff pics. And yes, I can relate with the boys not wanting kisses but thankfully my oldest didn't do that til he was older and my younger one will still let me smooch!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, those swing ones just about brought tears to my eyes. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the swing pictures so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails