Today was a gorgeous and beautiful, sun filled day!
Can you guess where we went?
Can you guess where we went?

We went to the park! It was an impromptu trip. An hour before we usually eat dinner I took Brad outside to play with sidewalk chalk and David said "you want to go to the park Brad?"

He wore his John Deere hat because he had major bed head from his nap. Also, during breakfast he smeared his almond butter and honey hands all over his hair. Haha, that could work as hair gel!



This is typical, I go to kiss him and he pulls away. :) Sometimes he is really sweet though and kisses me back.

This was really hard to do.
All I had to do was swing from one bar to the next and move my hands but I was not strong enough and didn't make it to the end.


We had fun at our first family park outing. I have been here before with Lindsay and her kids but Brad was not walking yet. We will have to go there soon, right Lindsay? :)















I love the park. Not to mention it's a great place to take pictures. {giggling}
ReplyDeleteYes! I have been wanting to go but it has been so snowy. You all look so happy here, it makes me smile. :-)
ReplyDelete