Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

RAW (e)

Prayer request before you read my post: I just saw Layla Grace's family's Tweet a short while ago after I finished typing this post and it said she passed early this morning. Please pray for her mom, dad, and her two sisters (9 and 3). Pray for peace. This must be so hard and I cannot imagine what they are going through.


Sami over at Sailor & Company hosts a blog hop called RAW(e). The rules are: you post a photo that goes along with the theme for that week and you cannot touch it, meaning, no editing.
This weeks theme is crayons. Here are Brad's crayons that I gave him a few months ago. He has played with them, under supervision of course, and has already broken them. Hmm...I find that interesting since the box says they are not breakable! :-)

P.S. I love crayons, especially Crayola (sorry, the other ones just aren't the same) and when Brad is older I want to buy the absolutely biggest box they have! We are gonna have a lot of fun. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Unbreakable crayons?? That would be a miracle! Your photo reminds me of little soldiers standing in a row. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Boys seem to find ways to do the impossible! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use the broken ones to make the chunky ones like Sami pictured this week. Mine are usually broken because my daughter enjoys eating them. Good thing they are non toxic. You would think (since she always attempts to spit them out) after a few times knowing they taste gross, she would stop...or not. Great picture, thanx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails