Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Getting Into Trouble

The other day I was doing dishes and Brad was playing nicely by himself in the kitchen.

I turned around after a few minutes of washing dishes and found him doing this-


He got the hot dog rolls bag out of the bread box drawer.

He was taking out pieces of hot dog roll...

...and eating them.

Well, he ruined all the hot dog rolls but I manged to save a big piece of one and used it as a sandwich for him the next day.
A bit of a change since I use whole wheat bread for sandwiches. :)

I actually didn't mind that he did this. It's all apart of him exploring. I looked forward to this part of being a mom as much as the other parts.
I am looking forward to the next adventure he will get himself into when I'm not looking. :-)

5 comments:

  1. and he just made you some "homemade" breadcrumbs. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather!!! He is so cute! My boy has done this, too. I love it - most of the time! {wink} I hope you are having a lovely weekend. I wanted to remind you that tomorrow starts Momentous Monday on my blog if you want to join!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh...now he's gotten a taste of white bread! Will he ever go back?? he he

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails