These pictures are from last week but I have just gotten around to editing them.
Pictures sure do add up quickly in my computer! :-)
Bradley has been loving playing outside and exploring.
Pictures sure do add up quickly in my computer! :-)
Bradley has been loving playing outside and exploring.

This was about 5 minutes before Daddy got home. He got sap all over his hands from exploring a pine cone.I remember getting my hands sappy when I was a little girl. Thankfully I remembered the oil trick. I had used peanut butter but when I got Brad in the house I figured olive oil would work nicely, and it did. :-)

He brought his sippy cup this time. It was warm out. Doesn't seem like it with the snow in the background does it? ;-)
Speaking of sippy cups, what is in your toddlers cup?
We usually give him half juice, half water, sometimes just water and then a plain water sippy cup for his crib at night.
We have tried milk but he is not into it. He eats yogurt so he gets calcium from that.



We have been having fun letting Brad explore outside.
He is growing so fast.
I can't believe this time last year he was only 4 months old, and now he is running!















It's hard to believe he is only 4 months older than Felicity! He and Wes will be bud next year.
ReplyDeleteOh my...there is just something about little boys in overall. I just love that first shot. Priceless. He really is edible.
ReplyDeleteWe do half juice half water, too. And milk. I had to add a little chocolate in it at first to get him to drink it. Don't tell anyone!
I am LOVING the overalls! so cute. :) we had a pair for Elayna to wear when she helped daddy feed the cows on the farm. it was precious!
ReplyDeleteI love Julie's comment. Shhh! I do the same thing with my girls milk! :)
I love overalls & was deeply saddened the day my son said, EWE..... I'm not wearing those.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry you still have time to take lots more pictures, so run............... to your camera!
Awe, what wonderful pictures! Love the JD hat! I also wanted to let you know that you won the book giveaway on my blog - To Read, Or Not To Read - so please e-mail me your address at toreadornotto@yahoo.com.
ReplyDeleteI love little boys in overalls, its just so cute. And your son certainly is CUTE!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are to die for! I love the overalls. They remind me of those old posters of the little farmer boys talking to each other in their overalls. Do you know which one's I'm talking about? So cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! Your son is adorable. (My daughter will be a year old in a month!)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lamammablog.blogspot.com/