Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Momentous Monday

<span class=

Momentous Monday is a blog hop started by Tiffany at A Moment Cherished.
The idea is to be looking for everyday moments to cherish with your family.

My momentous moment for me, was this past week when I was making pizza for dinner and Bradley helped.


He may be only 16 months old but he is certainly able to watch and learn....


...and help put cheese on.


Teaching Bradley is something that I want to be more purposeful about.
Being purposeful with our children is something Tiffany writes about and I definitely share her sentiments.


Everyday moments like this may not seem that big, but it is something I will always remember with my son, and he will remember, too.
This is the second pizza he has "helped" with and maybe next time he will remember to only put cheese on the pizza and not throw it on the floor. :-)



I plan on homeschooling my little boy and until we dig into official homeschooling books when he is a little older, there are many other things I can teach him.
My prayer for myself is that I don't let distractions get in the way of teaching him and being purposeful in my mothering.

5 comments:

  1. That's so fun. That is one of the things I miss...because Emily won't touch anything like that.

    Looks like you had fun, did it taste yummy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture of daddy and son making Pizza together! A Moment to Cherish!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful moment to cherish! My husband and I have another baby due in Sept, who we plan to homeschool (our teenager is only home for 2 classes now). We both agree homeschooling begins at birth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Heather. Your photos are precious. You inspired me to include Scotty more. I am good at remembering to include Cadi, but I always think Scotty is too little. You are so right - these are the moments you will remember the most! Thank you so much for joining up with Momentous Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet! Your little guy is such a doll. I love your heart as a mom. Thanks for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails