Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday's Walk


Today I'm participating with Wednesday's Walk, hosted by Jenilee at The Goodwin Family.
I have been wanting to participate for a while but kept forgetting to get a post together.
I had some motivation to do one today because she is having a fun giveaway. :-)
Hopefully sometime I can do a Wednesday post on David and I. I would just have find some older pictures of us and scan them in the computer...that was before we had a digital camera. :)

Here my memory-
This is a picture of Brad, exactly one year ago today.
April 21, 2009.
He was a little over 4 months old.


Here he is today, this morning in fact, playing on my piano.


He has grown so much in one year.
Now he is walking, running, laughing, saying a few words and trying to talk.
I don't think one year ago I could imagine the fun little boy he would turn out to be.

I am so thankful to God for the blessing He gave me.
Okay, time for me to get off the computer today.
I was encouraged by a few blogs I read this morning. Today I need to concentrate on Brad, my house and when David gets home, on him.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. I love how you connected last years picture and today's picture... isn't it amazing how much they grow in such a short time?? God is so cool! :) he is adorable. thanks for joining in today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad is a cutie. Isn't it fun being a mommy and watching them grow and change all of the time!

    I watched my three girls grow up and become mommies themselves and now I am watching grandkids grow and a few of them are all grown up too.

    Enjoy each moment...time rushes by!

    Happy Wednesday!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute. How fast they grow !!!!
    Have a great day !!!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he is so cute! It is so amazing how much they change and learn to do in just a year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Brad's little face. Adorable. Can you believe how fast they change!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SWEET pics. They do grow so fast. My little one is 5 months old, and I can't believe it! (This week was my first Wed. Walk, too...) And sounds like we have a lot in common, esp. concerning the "creative corners!" :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so gorgeous! I love that not only can you see how much he has grown, but you can see how much your photography has grown! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails