Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

An Adventure

This past weekend we went on an adventure.


We visited a park that has an old aqueduct.


It is also where two rivers meet.



David said that this summer he wants us to visit historical spots around our area.
I'm sure we will have a lot of fun and learn some new things.



Brad had a good time seeing a new place.
He is just so sweet in this picture, walking next to his Daddy.


Daddy showed him how to blow on a dandelion.


He didn't get it but I think if we show him again he will; he's a smart little boy. :)



It was a fun little family trip on a Sunday afternoon. Brad was even in a pretty good mood considering we went after church and lunch, during nap time. He did sleep in the truck for about 45 minutes on the way there, so he got some sleep.

I can't wait until our next family adventure.

4 comments:

  1. I love those little family day trips! They're the best. Looks like a lovely spot you visited. You got great shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great photos to remember this family adventure. I love adventuring as a family, it's the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting Heather - and thanks for the compliment! L-Boy is such a cutie - it wasn't hard! I agree - you have wonderful pictures to remember this adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these adventures you are heading out on! So fun. I love that shot of David and Brad from the back. That would be so fun to edit!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails