Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Before and After



Last Friday night I took pictures for my brother of he and his girlfriend before they left for their Jr/Sr banquet. The settings were really nice- a schoolmates house that a bunch of the kids met up before hand and then a really nice church where they had their "walk-in" so that everyone could "ooh" and "ahh" and take pictures.
I wore my brand new shoes for the first time.
I'm not a heals kind of girl- I like flats.
I had been wanting a pair of ballerina style black flats for a while now and finally bought some.
These were actually in style when I was in ele
mentary school (does anybody remember these from the 90's?).

Here is my "before" picture.
Taken with my Canon Rebel T1i and 50mm f/1.8 lens.

Here is the "after":
Edited in Lightroom 3 Beta 2 (free until June 30).
I cropped it, played around with coloring, saturated the green and blacks and added a touch of vignetting.
I like how it came out.

But that is just my opinion. What do you all think?
Don't forget to check out Monica's site, she is the talented lady that hosts this blog hop.


14 comments:

  1. I think I had those shoes! lol
    Love what you did with the color! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shots like this. :) So simple yet so cute! I love what you did with the color. Fab edit! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes! And I love what you did with the color and I think I might have also liked it uncropped.

    :)

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes. Too cute. You are becoming a lightroom pro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun pic! i really like the edit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute shoes : ) I like what you did with the pic, too! I really need to learn how to edit in lightroom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like what you did with the color...and I like those SHOES!!!

    I like what you've done with your blog, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute shoes...and I really like what you did to pump up the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a shoe problem - I love them, and these are super cite! I love the edit - it gives this photo a nice vintagey feel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh very neat photo! I think photos of feet/shoes are so creative! Nice edit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails