Before and After is hosted by Monica at Pixel Perfect Blog. To see more photo edits, click on the button above.
This is a photograph of my mom reading to Brad. She was reading a Thomas The Tank Engine book. In the book the phrase "Go, go, go" is used and when Brad wants to read this book he says that. It is so cute.
He also says that phrase when he wants to read the book "Go Dog. Go!"
This is the before picture.
I shot this with my 50mm f/1.8 and Canon Rebel T1i.

The "after" might not seem that much different to you but it does to me. :)
I brightened it and fixed the colors a little and added a touch of vignetting.
I will probably "fix" the other photos of her reading with the same settings. I can now copy what I edit a photo with and apply it to other photos (thanks, Linds).
I edited in Lightroom 3 Beta 2 (free until June 30!).
I brightened it and fixed the colors a little and added a touch of vignetting.
I will probably "fix" the other photos of her reading with the same settings. I can now copy what I edit a photo with and apply it to other photos (thanks, Linds).
I edited in Lightroom 3 Beta 2 (free until June 30!).













Sweet photo. You really brightened their faces. Your mom's living room has really nice light.
ReplyDeleteOh, your edit is just perfect!! I really love this photo - precious. I bet your mom loves it too. {grin}
ReplyDeleteAnother great photo! I love how the edit brings it to life.
ReplyDeleteSometimes you've just got a really pretty picture and it's great when you don't have to edit it to death to be something that you like. You gave this one just enough to brighten it up and frame your mom and sweet boy. Good job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet moment you captured. I think the edit is just perfect for the picture. Great job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful moment you captured, I love the look on his face! Go Dog Do, was one of my son's favorite books! Enjoy these special moments, they go by so fast! The edit is very nice.
ReplyDelete