Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spring Flowers

I just love Spring and the flowers in bloom.
One of my favorite songs is Nichole Nordeman's song, Every Season. I could listen to it over and over again- in fact I have. :)
I wanted to post my flower pictures and the lyrics to the song. Kelly at Kelly's Korner did that a couple months ago in her post- here. Also, she has a link there that plays the song- the music is beautiful!

Every Season


Every evening sky, an invitation
To trace the patterned stars
And early in July, a celebration
For freedom that's ours
And I notice You
In children's games
In those who watch them from the shade
Every drop of sun is full of fun & wonder
You're summer

And even when the trees have just surrendered
To the harvest time
Forfeiting their leaves in late September
And sending us inside
Still I notice You when change begins
And I'm braced for colder winds
I'll offer thanks for what has been & what's to come
You're autumn


And everything in time & under heaven
Finally falls asleep
Wrapped in blankets white, all creation
Shivers underneath
And still I notice you
When branches crack
And in my breath on frosted glass
Even now in death, You open doors for life to enter
You're winter


And everything that is new has bravely surfaced
Teaching us to breathe
What was frozen through is newly purposed
Turning all things green
So it's with You
And how You make me new
With every season's change
And so it'll be
As You're re-creating me
Summer, autumn, winter, spring



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...the lyrics and the photos! Were those with your new lens attachment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of Nichole Nordeman too. These photos are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Nichole Nordeman, love this song - and love your pictures...thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails