Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Gimme My Balloons!

Aww, look how cute Brad is, walking on my mom's driving while "talking" on my cell phone.


Uh-oh, something got him mad....what does he want?


Balloons! These balloons had floated to the side of my mom's driveway and Brad saw them and wanted them.
Look, he can multitask- checking out the phone, walking and carrying the balloons.


Oops, Mommy wanted to take them to the yard and he did not like that!
Mom, give them back!
Of course he did not say that himself but I imagine that is what his tears would translate to.


All better now. I guess this is what I have to look forward to if Brad sees a balloon in public.

Now, to be fair to my little guy, he was very tired and it was nap time. It probably wasn't a good time to let him play with balloons for the first time if we had to go home soon. :)

4 comments:

  1. Em loves balloons too! Wait.........doesn't everyone? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love balloons too. Hehe love his outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so cute with the balloons and the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balloons must be something all children like. My daughter Payton is all about them and does infact cry when she cant have one at the grocery store. :/ But when she does get one she has to bring it every where with her. :) Glad I came across your blog. I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails