Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Momentous Monday

Before we had Brad, I had a hard time imagining the type of dad David would be. He's more quiet and reserved than I am.
I was very happy to find out when Brad was born that David is a hands-on dad.
He interacts with Brad, spends time with him and takes care of him.
Brad is a blessed little boy.

His daddy reads to him.


And lets him climb on him when he's trying to nap.
Here Brad was trying to give David his sippy cup. :)

Here they are hanging out on the couch with the He-Man blanket.
This blanket is close to 30 years old. Lucky for me, it gets to be on our couch, so I hide it when company comes. ;-)

I am very thankful for their relationship.

Tiffany from A Moment Cherished hosts Momentous Monday. To see hers and others, click on her button here:

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! And...I love the blog!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it just melt your heart to watch them? I fell in love with my man in a totally different way after we became parents.

    Oh! I really like your new look too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeremy has an old, torn quilt that he loves to nap with and it stays on our couch too. :) Isn't that funny? the girls climb all over him when he sleeps and it doesn't bother him one bit. They sit on him and play with him and sleeps away. such a dad thing! :) great pictures of your husband and your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love it when my hubby reads to the kids!
    Melts your heart, doesn't it!?! =) Great pics with the daddy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails