Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mom n Me

<span class=

Mom n Me Monday is hosted by Julie at The Peanut Gallery...Exit Here. To see her post and others, click on the button above.

Bradley has been very good about eating certain foods lately.
One of those foods is corn. He LOVES corn.
I told him his corn was ready and to get to his chair and he practically ran to it. :)
He ate every last kernel.


While David was not busy turning the chicken on the grill, I asked him to snap a few photos of Brad and I, since Brad was being so cute.


I love my little boy so much and I hope he continues to eat his vegetables.

9 comments:

  1. What great pictures! You are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so young. :) I'm glad he is finally eating better. I've been spoon feeding Wes nearly every meal for over a week now. He wants to do everything BUT eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I am so glad I have come across your blog. Bradley is just adorable! Your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brad is such a cutie! Have a happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my girls LOVE LOVE corn but it sure does make a big mess! :) cute picture idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather....these are adorable. The last one is my favorite. I'm a sucker for sepia. These are just precious. I might add that your husband did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are precious, and youre beautiful! WTG on the veggies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails