Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Mommy is 50

Today we celebrated my mom's 50th birthday, which was really last Saturday.
It was supposed to be a surprise but, it wasn't.
The only reason she knew was because my Grandma had to tell her. I guess my mom wanted the time changed and it would have been too last-minute for everyone that was coming- whom my mom didn't know would be there. :)

Brad was checking out my Grandma's dogs. He wasn't sure what to think of them in this picture.

It was a perfect day for a party. Beautiful and warm.
My Grandma has some beautiful flowering trees in her yard.

Brad had fun running around with cousins. Not actual first cousins, my mom's cousin's twins.

This is the meat platter I put together late last night.
It was not that hard and certainly a lot cheaper than buying a ready-made platter!
Notice I put the roast beef on deli paper because it tends to have juices that run.


Brad was very tired by the end of the party.

One last picture of the birthday girl.

Off to dream land in the truck for Brad.
He was ready for bed tonight and even gave David and I kisses goodnight and started going up the stairs himself. It was sooooo cute!

Tomorrow we are going to church and then relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails