Mom n Me Monday is hosted by Julie at "The Peanut Gallery...Exit Here". The idea of this blog hop is to get more moms in pictures with their children.
Let's face it, usually we are the ones behind the lens and are reluctant to relinquish our hold on our cameras.
I didn't think I had a mom and me photo to share this week but I found one after I uploaded the pictures from my camera. I had a few days worth on there. :)
This photo may not be the greatest, photography-wise, because it was bright when this picture was taken, but I still like.
Bradley was exploring my mom's John Deere garden tractor. He will probably be like his Daddy when he grows up, in the respect that he will be able to work on tractors and all things with engines.We drove around with the tractor and he loved that and was even holding on the steering wheel as if he was driving.
He looked like a true John Deere fan as he was wearing his John Deere hat while exploring the tractor.
This week I should try and get better pictures of Brad and I. I really don't get more than one (usually bad) picture of Brad and I unless I set out to get one for this post. Thanks, Julie. :-)
P.S. Take a good look at my blog as it is now, Christina at Pooh's Corner is designing me a new blog look! :-)











Its a great picture!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I never want to become an invisible mom, so no matter how much I'd rather stay out of the pictures I make myself get in them!
ReplyDeleteI just finished up your new banner.......I am pretty sure you are going to LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI wanna ride a tractor. hehe
ReplyDeleteI like that photo. Wes and Brad are going to have "tractor wars" when :) I can't wait to see your new layout on your blog.
ReplyDeleteOh...look at the little farmer. I think it's a great picture, Heather. So sweet. Thanks so much for joining in.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your "new" blog look!
Sweet picture! Boys and tractors, a match made in heaven!
ReplyDeleteyour new look is adorable! :) congrats on the new design! and that picture is really cute. Great mom and me moment!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your picture! It's so sweet!
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks awesome! Super cute. It suits you well. I also love the picture at the header.
ReplyDeleteThe picture in your post is great!! You are such an "in this moment with my child" mom!