My second Mother's Day weekend.
It was long and very busy.
Yesterday I went to a Mother's Day lunch at my church with my Mom and Grandma.
The speaker was wonderful, we had a good time and especially enjoyed the cheesecake for dessert. :)
It was long and very busy.
Yesterday I went to a Mother's Day lunch at my church with my Mom and Grandma.
The speaker was wonderful, we had a good time and especially enjoyed the cheesecake for dessert. :)
David took this picture of Brad this morning while I was getting ready for church.He was enjoying blueberries.

Yesterday we saw a rainbow. I took this picture in the car, while it was moving, so it's not the ideal picture I wanted.
Mother's Day was uneventful at our house. I hope tomorrow is a better day.
Today David and I had a disagreement. I struggle with disrespecting David when I think I know better. Honestly, that has always been a struggle for me. I need to respect David more and not hurt his feelings.
Don't you hate it when you know what you're saying is wrong and hurtful but go ahead and say it anyway, because you feel justified. Well, I need to stop doing that.
OK, tomorrow is another day and His mercies are new every morning.
Thank you Lord for my precious little boy and help me to the best mommy to him and to show your love by being a good wife to my husband.
Today David and I had a disagreement. I struggle with disrespecting David when I think I know better. Honestly, that has always been a struggle for me. I need to respect David more and not hurt his feelings.
Don't you hate it when you know what you're saying is wrong and hurtful but go ahead and say it anyway, because you feel justified. Well, I need to stop doing that.
OK, tomorrow is another day and His mercies are new every morning.
Thank you Lord for my precious little boy and help me to the best mommy to him and to show your love by being a good wife to my husband.














Heather, I can relate. I often find that I am letting things fly from my loose lips, though I know I shouldn't. Fortunately I never take to name calling or outright belittling, but I say things I shouldn't just the same.
ReplyDeleteHis face with the blueberries! If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought it was chocolate. I had to take another look after you explained what he was eating.