Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Few Things

The other day we went to a park with my dad and brothers.
I had fun taking pictures of them walking down a path through a row of trees.
My brother Jason is on the right side of the picture.
Please keep him in your prayers today.
He is flying to Italy with a group from his college and will be there for three weeks.

He won't have much internet access and no cell phone coverage; my mom will probably need some prayers too. :)


Bye Uncle JJ, we hope you have a fun trip!


I have two more things to share.
A few days ago, Tiffany from A Moment Cherished posted on her blog about friends of hers that had a premature baby, Audrey, and Audrey was born with complications. Yesterday, Audrey passed away. Please keep them, the Huffstutlers, in your prayers. Their blog is here.

And lastly, the same Tiffany, from

<span class=

is having a fundraiser on her blog. She and her husband, Jim, are in the process of raising money to adopt a baby from Ethiopia. The current fundraiser is coffee. If any of you are coffee drinkers, please, if you need coffee, buy it through this site here. The coffee is Fair Trade, too, so that is a bonus. :)
Please keep Jim, Tiffany,and their children, Cadi and Scotty, in your prayers.



7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your friend's baby :( I will be thinking of their family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! I will pray for your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for your brother and his trip. cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clarification- not my friend that lost the baby- Tiffany's from a Moment Cherished friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding all those prayer requests to my prayer list, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks like such a FUN uncle! I hope he has a wonderful trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Handsome brothers you have. Mine is named Jason too. ;)

    So sad about that baby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails