Whew! Brad and I had a very busy Saturday and the day is just winding down for me now...except it is the next day now, Sunday.
I just finished washing the dishes, I had to wash them up from Friday night too, so it was quite a bit.
I found Brad's missing sippy cup this morning that had only been missing for two days and already mildew was growing inside of it(EWW!). It had a nice, long soak in bleach water and it is good as new now. :)
Early Saturday morning I went with Lindsay to an opening of a store. We got there very early but still the wait to get in was very slow.
Then, after I came home, Brad and I had breakfast and we went to go check out garage sales with my aunt.
Brad fell after we had been out a little over two hours. He slept for the 40 minutes it took us to get back home.
I just finished washing the dishes, I had to wash them up from Friday night too, so it was quite a bit.
I found Brad's missing sippy cup this morning that had only been missing for two days and already mildew was growing inside of it(EWW!). It had a nice, long soak in bleach water and it is good as new now. :)
Early Saturday morning I went with Lindsay to an opening of a store. We got there very early but still the wait to get in was very slow.
Then, after I came home, Brad and I had breakfast and we went to go check out garage sales with my aunt.
Brad fell after we had been out a little over two hours. He slept for the 40 minutes it took us to get back home.

When we got back to my aunt's house we ate lunch. I packed us almond butter/jelly and peanut butter/jelly sandwiches....on white bread! Brad and I eat whole wheat bread but I had a craving for white and bought some the other day.

Brad was such a cutie, he sat in the booster seat (for my aunt's grandchildren) and ate his sandwich like a big boy!

When I opened his sandwich container he took out his sandwich, closed the container and put it to the side. I thought it was so adorable. :-)

While I cleaned my aunt's house she entertained Brad and made sure he didn't get into too much trouble.
Thankfully she has toys there for her twin grandchildren to play with when they come to visit her.













He is such sweetheart! I adore the first pic:)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, he is just such a cutie :) Lovely captures of him, you have a wonderful blog..
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a beautiful weekend.
K xx
That is my favorite sippy cup that Nathan has. We have had so many sippy cups go MIA but by the time we get to them the are fuzzy science experiments and no amount of bleach can cure them.
ReplyDeleteThe homeopathic teething tablets work great. They calm him down almost instantly. I still use tylenol but don't want to dose him every 4 hours with that, I save that for bedtime.
Just reading this makes me tired! :P Hope you have a relaxing day today to enjoy your "boys"!
ReplyDeleteLOL don't you love finding old sippys? yucky!!!! the milk ones stink so bad. I try to collect them everyday but Annalise LOVES to hide them in funny places. we are moving out of sippy stage over here but I do know exactly what you are talking about!
ReplyDeleteThis will seem like a self-compliment or something...it's not meant to. BUT...I always think about how cute he is. I mean it...he is just adorable. Then, looking at the pictures today, it hit me...he reminds me somewhat of Colton. Something similar about their expressions or noses, or something. Anyway...I still say he's super cute.
ReplyDelete