Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Their Day

This year was David's second Father's Day with Bradley. We don't do much to celebrate because David thinks that these holidays (i.e. Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, etc.) shouldn't just be celebrated on one day, but throughout the year.


This weekend though, we did do something special for David. We visited two tractor shows.

We visited on on Saturday night but didn't stay long.


On Sunday we went to one and stayed for a little over an hour.

Brad was a very tired boy because we went during nap time.
David wasn't able to bring his tractor this year because it was damaged in a snow storm this past winter, the roof caved on it in the canvas/tarp building it was in. Next year though he plans to bring the tractor and have another fun, weekend like we did last year.

I took this picture while we were walking. I'm glad it came out good, I think it's very sweet.

After walking around for a while I got some ice cream. Brad and I shared some. This was his face when he realized there was none left-

After ice cream, Brad played on the pedal tractors a little while.

Then Daddy took him to get a balloon.
He really like that! We tied it to his belt loop so he wouldn't loose it.

They had a fun, relaxing day together.

9 comments:

  1. Heather that hand photo is absolutely wonderful! I love it! Your father's day was very much like ours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They grow up so fast... =) You captured some wonderful photos of them together!! I love the little hand holding daddy's finger!! (sniff... I miss those days!!) =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such sweet daddy moments! your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like they had such a nice time...what a great guys' day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah...what precious moments. I love the one where you can see both of their John Deere t-shirts. Oh...and the hands one! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo of Bradley holding David's hand, such a sweet moment and such a great Father's Day picture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this is the best post! I love the little chubby baby cheek on his daddy's shoulder...totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet your husband gets tired of being photographed like mine does. It's always him in the pictures and not me. But they do make for sweet pictures and yes they grow up so very fast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet. Love the photo of their hands. That will be so special in years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails