Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Before and After

Before and After is hosted by Monica at Pixel Perfect Blog. To see her edit and others, click on the button at the bottom of the post.

Here is the before picture of Brad taken with my Canon Rebel T1i and 50mm f/1.8 lens. It is a little over exposed at the top and the wheelbarrow handle is a little distracting at the right of the picture.

Here is the after, edited in Lightroom 3. I used the Autumn preset from Preset Heaven (it's my favorite!) and then I adjusted it. I bring the tone back up so it is a little less green. Then, I used graduated filter in Lightroom to fix the exposure at the top and I cropped it and edited out the wheelbarrow handle. I then used the rounded corner preset in Lightroom.



13 comments:

  1. whoa your lightroom has a rounded corner preset?! Great edit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, I love his expression! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what a darling little boy! Lovely edit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to upgrade to lightroom 3! Very nice edit, and I love Preset Heaven too! (Love the overalls..... nothing cuter than a little guy in overalls!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job - what a sweet photo. I love how light and airy it is. Does that make sense??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the overalls! Great edit! The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww..look at that sweet little guy in his overalls!! Great job Heather! I didn't even know there was a rounded corner pre-set!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOOOOOVE little boys in overalls! I used to joke that I was going to keep mine in overalls til he was 20. Nice edit too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is beautiful! Nice work :) K xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! You won something over at my blog :-) Your new "look" is amazing! Did you do your blog makeover?

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails