Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Before and After

Before and After is hosted by Monica at Pixel Perfect Blog. To see her edit and others, click on the button below.

This is a picture I took last week of Brad being a cutie, helping to push the stroller.


This is the after, edited in Lightroom 3.
I usually don't do such "dramatic" edits but I like the way it looks with his blue jean shorts, white t-shirt, dark gray stroller and the pavement.

What do you think?

I'll try and get up some more blog posts after VBS is done at my church this week. I want to put up a post showing the rest of the pictures from this walk.

Don't forget to visit Monica's blog:

19 comments:

  1. I really like that! Beautiful! The edit really brings out the detail in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet shot! Great edit too. I love it when boys want to help out their mamas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The contrast is amazing! Great edit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the angle of the shot and the edit just makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a big boy! I love it. :) I love the color pop. Great edit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! The contrast and lighting is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent edit! And such a sweet shot... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great. The white t shirt looks so crisp and clean. I love how it turned out especially the blue jeans and the pavement (and our favorite sippy cup). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love how his jeans look. the color is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! Bringing up contrast & saturation makes the subject pop. Adding the vignette focuses attention to where it needs to go. Thanks for sharing! Here is my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this before and after! The colours are totally amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the colors in the edit are great! Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!! I always like it when jeans are super saturated. {grin}

    (Are you staying at home yet? I seem to remember awhile back you were almost.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! YOu're getting REALLY good! REALLY, REALLY professional looking, Heather...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it's great. I like the dramatic look on this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, just look at your big boy! So cute!

    The edit is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your edit is wonderful! The original is sure cute, but the edited version just makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks fantastic!! I love the way you edited it! I've been needing to try Lightroom!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails