Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Days

I love beautiful summer days....
and beautiful purple flowers.


I haven't been blogging much because I've been busy.
I'll be even busier this week because VBS starts and I am in charge of the pre-schoolers.

But back to my pictures-
the other day we visited at my mom's house and Brad was playing outside for a bit with my brother.



It's nice that he really likes spending time with his Uncle JJ.



I have a feeling that Brad will have a lot of fun this week hanging out with the kids at VBS.


I probably won't be blogging much because I have that and also a lot of photo editing. I did a photo shoot last night with Lindsay of a family of 3 and took almost 800 photos.
I also need to clean my house up and do some organizing.


OK, well, I better go over the Bible story for tomorrow again. I am nervous about teaching but I need to just relax and have fun.
I hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

  1. you will do great! have a wonderful time at VBS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flower photos are beautiful! Wes is super excited about VBS tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. Looks like your are having agreat time! I love the third to last one. Have a wonderful time teaching VBS :)

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure VBS will be great! Enjoy it.

    Also, please...pretty please...will you share some pictures from your photo shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope VBS is going good!

    I love the pic of Brad sitting in the grass holding the golf ball. His smile is HUGE! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails