Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Before and After

Before and after is hosted by Monica at Pixel Perfect Blog. This blog hop is so much fun- I love seeing every one's creativity every week!

This photo is of Brad at a park. David actually took this photo while I was swinging on the swings.


Here is the after.
I brightened and boosted the contrast and saturation and also the clarity. This photo actually looks way better on my computer- for crispness and clarity- blogger just didn't want to upload it nicely this week. :) I'll have to upload to Flickr first probably to get the quality better. I think someone gave me that tip last week or the week before.

Picture taken with Canon Rebel T1i and Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lens. Edited in Lightroom 3 and then Gimp for the rounded corners effect.
Click on the button below to see Monica's edit and the others.

7 comments:

  1. I love how you made the background brighter and greener, that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a perk, that's all it needed. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photo...I guess it helps to have such a cute model???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice edit! and I love your new side bar pic! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the photo and the edit is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how much that subtle edit lends to this one...... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious! You have a super cutie on your hands which made for wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails