RAW(e) is a blog theme started by Sami from Sailor & Company. Sami is a wonderful photographer and she has a great eye- God has definitely given her this talent and she uses it for His glory.
Her Raw(e) theme for this week is "vintage".
The rules are- post one, unedited photo.
No, cropping, touching up, color boosting, or texture added.
Just straight out of the camera, or SOOC.
Here is my shot for this week's theme.
Her Raw(e) theme for this week is "vintage".
The rules are- post one, unedited photo.
No, cropping, touching up, color boosting, or texture added.
Just straight out of the camera, or SOOC.
Here is my shot for this week's theme.
I was excited when I saw the theme because I had this shot in my head for about a month now. I got this cool old box at a garage sale for $5. Brad's overalls reminded me of the woolen outfits boys used to wear. The overalls are cotton but they have a wool-look. Oh, and I'm super excited that I got them at a garage sale for $1 and they had the tag on them!!
The hat just completed the look in my mind- just try and not look at the "modern" shoes! ;-) Although, those could be considered vintage since I got them at a garage sale- they're all worn out but good as play shoes.
This shot really wasn't how I hoped it would turn out. I'm really trying to work on my composition and that "good eye." I'll have Brad dress up in this again and get more shots and then edit them with probably some texture but this is what I have so far.
I can't wait to see the other entries. Click here to check out Sami's blog.










Love this very "vintage" and what a sweet little man!!
ReplyDeleteHandsome in his cap. Love it! :O)
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! He takes the best pictures. Maybe you could just let him go barefoot to add to the vintage look?
ReplyDelete