Well hello there, baby boy, on the park bench sitting so cute.
Taken with my Canon Rebel T1i, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lens and edited in Photoshop CS5 (downloaded TRIAL) and also edited in Lightroom 3.I used the cloud tutorial I got from this site here, and edited that in Photoshop and also an overall color boost. I tried to lighten up his eyes in Lightroom.
I'm loving the Photoshop CS5 trial but I have figured out how to do this in Gimp (a free program) so I will use that when my trial is up. :-)
Can't wait to see the other edits! Don't forget to check out Monica's blog- click on the button below!













Wow, love the bibs, the tilted bench, the adorable baby boy AND the clouds! Great edit!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you added the clouds! I'm going to have to look into how to do that. :) Very nice edit.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! That made a huge difference!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! It really improved the overall photo and turned it into something totally priceless! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLet's try this again. I think your after is perfect! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWow really great job adding that sky in! I am so impressed. What a cutie your little man is!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, great job with the sky!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you added the clouds! Neat!
ReplyDeleteGreat job...Heather. He is edible, of course!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot and edit. You would never have even known you imposed the clouds into the orginal picture. Great job!!
ReplyDeleteGreat work! Adorable family! Amazing blog!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job bringing them together! Love it!!! :O)
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Isn't photoshop great??? :)
ReplyDelete