I took this photo a couple weeks ago. The sky was beautiful in some areas with big white fluffy clouds. But over this part of the lake there were some dark gray ones.
I was just sitting at the edge on the rocks snapping a few quick photos.
I added some more color and contrast in the edit and boosted up the blues. I also got rid of that yellow piece of something on the rocks.
Taken with Canon Rebel T1i, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lens and edited in Lightroom 3.Don't forget to visit Monica's blog at Pixel Perfect to see her edit and others.











I love it! Great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! YOu have been going to some beautiful places lately.
ReplyDeleteGreat transformation. Makes me wanna get lightroom. Bravo.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to be there right now! Beautiful edit!
ReplyDeleteWow - your edit really does add so much dimension.
ReplyDeleteI love how the colors really pop in the edit. Great shot too!!
ReplyDeleteLooks nice,such a subtle edit.
ReplyDeletewow....POP!...awesome editing! I love those rich colors. And of course, beautiful scenery! :)
ReplyDeletenice and sharp!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty capture! I love edits that ass a lot with very little change! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful shot! I love the processing also, the colors are so vibrant! :)
ReplyDeleteNice edit...brought out the blues & greens!...what a nice place!
ReplyDeletethe edit looks great! i love how it separates and brightens the colors!
ReplyDeleteLove how you brought out the colors in the edit. You brought the SOOC shot to life. Great job!
ReplyDeleteNicely done. I like the details and effort you made in the edit. =)
ReplyDeleteReally nice, makes it more dramatic.
ReplyDeleteLove the blue sky in the edit!
ReplyDeleteGreat edit, it really makes the edit pop. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the edit! It brought out some great highlights and color. Great picture also!
ReplyDeleteawesome job :p
ReplyDeleteVery nice! It's a great shot!
ReplyDeleteAnother great editing job!
ReplyDeleteNice edit! It looks so clean and clear =)
ReplyDeleteWow, those photos are gorgeous. Hey, you won the CSN giveway! They should be contacting you with your gift card code at some point today. If they don't, just let me know then. Congrats on the win : ) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove, Laura
Again...great photo! I love the blue hues you've added.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, how am I only getting here NOW on Sat! Ugh, I tell ya...sorry.
ReplyDeleteLove the edit! The colors are beautiful.
Too funny, as I started reading your description about sitting there just taking pictures of the stormy clouds, I thought you were going to say..."next thing I knew, a funnel cloud formed!"
Ok, maybe it's better I just leave it at that...