Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mountain Adventure

I just love Fall weather. It is my favorite time of year.
I love the food that is prepared and served this time of year, the smell of the air, the temperature, the crunchy leaves, vibrant colors and even the browns after the colors have changed.
Yesterday Brad and I had quite an adventure.

We went to an apple festival with my friend Lindsay and her two kiddos.


It was so much fun!
We walked around and saw some crafts, vendors and then the kids got some things for free:
Face and hand paintings, apples and balloons!
Brad had a lion on his face and Elmo on his hand, Felicity had a flower on her cheek and Wes had a pumpkin on each cheek and a painted on clown nose.
The sweet lady didn't charge us because it was their first time!


Then, we visited another craft fair where my mom was selling home made soap and spinning wool.


After a lunch break at this craft fair, we went on a mountain adventure.

I took photos of this scenery last month but it was a very hazy day. The sky was very pale.
I wanted to go back on a beautiful blue-sky day.
Well, my camera acted up so a lot of my pictures were overexposed.
Just another excuse to go back I guess, obviously after my camera is fixed. :)




At the last place we stopped to take pictures the kids had fun playing in the field.


Brad kept calling to Wes, "Wes," so that he would run with him.


Then we took some photos of us and our kiddos.
Lindsay took this one for Brad and I with my camera.


Brad got in one of their photos. :)



It really was fun day. We'll have to go back again, as Lindsay suggested, with the husbands, and get some family photos!

8 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun festival...what a great playdate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots -- looks like you had soo much fun :)

    Happy day,

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! You're right...those would make great family photos!

    I think fall is an exciting time, too. Lots of photo opps, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so much fun and Matt is all aboard to go with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what GREAT pictures! I can't wait to get my girls out and do something fallish and festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun day and gorgeous pictures!! We go to an apple festival every year too...so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I can't wait to take my kids to the pumpkin patch for some (hopefully) great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do you live??? That looks so much like where I live.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails