Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Let Me Take You On A Journey

Through the quiet woods.
Over this bridge and down a path.


To a babbling brook.



That flows from this waterfall.



In the still of the woods, you can find nature.
All creatures great...


...and small.


The Lord God made them all. :-)

These photos were taken with my Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 with the exception of the deer and toad picture. Those were taken with my Canon 55-250mm f/4-5.6 lens. I was amazed at how well they came out considering I did not have a tripod with me. The deer picture was taken a couple hours before the toad picture in the woods. When I took the toad picture it was nearing sunset and the woods were considerably darkened. Thankfully I was able to take a fairly still shot and lighten it up in Lightroom.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, how fabulous it must be to have this so close to you! I'll trade you this for the beach, what do you think? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, can I REALLY come with you on that journey???? Love, love, love it!!!! Great pics, Heather - totally right up my alley! ;)

    You have such a great eye for photography. Those rocks in the creek are amazing (as are all of them!). I can't wait to see what you will enter in next year's fair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Thanks for this virtual walk in the woods...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails