Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Before and After

Here is my entry for Before and After this week.




The before was very dark and boring.


So I made it all bright in cheerful in Lightroom 3!! :-)

Check out Monica's blog to see her edit and others!

P.S. I'm probably getting my Canon back tomorrow! I'm so very excited and thankful because the Fall leaves are still gorgeous on the trees!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the editing skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great that your camera is coming back so fast! Was that photo taken yesterday? He looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your edit!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT job on the edit, the colors are perfect and what a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....how cute! and YAY on the camera returning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that is the best edit!

    I'm curious what made him smile that big ol' smile like that! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails