We had a special morning one day at the Magic Kingdom during our recent trip to Walt Disney World.
It all started with this cinnamon bun-
It all started with this cinnamon bun-

I had been in the bakery on Main Street USA in Magic Kingdom the night before, picking up some baked goods to eat while watching the parade and I saw the biggest, gooiest cinnamon buns I've ever seen.
Well, the next morning I hadn't forgotten about them.
David wanted to see about getting Brad a haircut in the barber shop so I went in and got in line to get one of these.

We had a fun breakfast sharing the cinnamon bun.
Then we strolled down to the beginning of Main Street USA to go to the barber shop.
This was Brad's first visit in a barber shop even though he has had five or six haircuts- usually my mom cuts his hair.

The hair dresser gave him quite a few Mickey Mouse stickers.
She kept putting more and more on him. :)

At this point he was like "What's happening?"
I told him he was getting a haircut just like when Omie gives him a haircut.
















I want a Cinnamon Bun for breakfast! His hair cut is very cute. :)
ReplyDeleteso cute!! and the cinnamon bun... oh my... I want one too!
ReplyDeleteHe really does have the cutest expressions!! He looks like such a big boy now!! And...that cinnamon bun looks heavenly right now! I'm hungry!
ReplyDelete