Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Before and After

Before and After is hosted by Monica at Pixel Perfect Blog.

I took this photo back in August but I felt it needed saving.
I love the photos from this shoot I did with Brad.
It was spontaneous, fun and I got some beautiful smiles out of him.
This is a fun shot, nothing fancy, and he isn't even looking at the camera, but I like the angle.

My ISO was 100 and we were in the shade.


This is after fixing it in Lightroom 3.
I'm so happy with how it turned out!
It's a little unusual but I like the angle. :)


Now go visit Monica's blog to see her edit and others. :-)

11 comments:

  1. this right here is what editing is all about. You didnt make it anyting but better. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your edits! Great shot and edit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool. Great edit. You really saved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the angle, too - AND the fact that it's not a posed shot. The lightening makes it PERFECT! Great job, Heather...you have the perfect model, don't you???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it too! What did you do to change it up? I love the finished picture. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice save! Love the composition of this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... Heather... that is an amazing difference in your picture! what program are you using to photoshop?
    He is cutie for sure!
    How are you doing with everything?
    I have been thinking of you...
    September

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails