Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Flannel Rocks!

I am so happy Fall is here! I love it!
Last week my baby boy and I went on a crisp Autumn day walk with my best friend and her nephew.


I love this shirt I got for Brad from a consignment sale. It is from the Gap.
I think plaid flannel shirts are so cute on him.


My best bud tried to get a picture of Brad and I but he wouldn't look.


And then this next one was blurry, but it's ok. :)


On a completely unrelated note- I figured out how to clean the sippy cup lid.
Have you ever noticed on sippy cup lids that in the crevices there is juice build up. I noticed it after Brad had a darker juice once, I think it was cranberry/blueberry.
I tried to get it out multiple different ways. I put it in clorox water, then I tried hydrogen peroxide because I figure the bubbles would get it out. I tried baking soda and vinegar and then just soaking it in vinegar. Nothing worked and I couldn't get anything small enough in the crevices.
I'm sure some of you think I'm nuts even worrying about a little bit of nothing under the lid of the sippy cup but it bothered me!
(The darkness you see in the crevice is a shadow but it did look that dark.)


So, I bought tiny dental brushes for cleaning between teeth.


And that stuff came right out! I am so HAPPY that they are totally clean now!


And yea, I know it looks gross but I figured moms are used to stuff like this. :)

4 comments:

  1. That's a great idea!! We use Q-tips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flannel shirt is super cute! and you look great too! good idea for the sippys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics...the second one looks like Brad is trying to give the peace sign!

    You're not alone with the Sippy lid. It bugs me too. I use a bottle scrubber to clean our sippys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you clever!!

    I love flannel shirts on little guys too. So delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails