Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

After our walk that I posted about the other day, Brad and I went to the Pumpkin Patch together.
It was so much fun! This is what we had for dinner- doesn't it look so appetizing? :-) Even though it wasn't healthy, it was still good!

After having some chips and chili Brad loved eating an apple cider donut.




The views were gorgeous.


He was still working on his donut when we were checking out the old tractor.


I love the sun flare in this shot. :)


We measured his height again like last year, and he was still working on his donut then.


Then we waited for the tractor to come back with the hay wagon.


He finally finished his donut during the ride.


He was so cute helping me pick pumpkins and gourds in the field.



He trekked through all the Indian corn by himself.
Mommy only had to help a little.



We didn't get this big one but he wanted to.
We only picked little pumpkins.


After we were done paying he wanted more.
I said "No baby, we just got a bunch!"


We'll definitely have to go back again before it closes because we didn't even do everything there is to do there!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these photos are just TOO CUTE!! I loove the one where he's taking a big bite out of the donut. So precious : ) And that food? YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I like the one where he's holding the Indian corn, his expression is priceless.

    The landscape shot is beautiful. That could be framed and put on a wall.

    Too funny, we both kinda blogged about our little guys trekking along through the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally missed this post! Want to go again Monday?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails