Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Last Years Pumpkin Adventure



I'm linking this post up to Wednesday Walk Down Memory Lane hosted by Jenilee at the Goodwin Family Blog.

In my last post I mentioned I wanted to take Brad soon to the local pumpkin patch.
I then tried to look for a post about it but I never made one.
So, here are some pictures from that adventure.
Taken with my good old Fujifilm point and shoot camera.
I did do a teeny bit of editing in Lightroom 3 though.

I was so excited to bring my baby to the pumpkin patch for the first time.
He was about 10 months old here.


His hair was darker and he was a little chubbier.
My little cutie pie.
This year I want to get a picture of him in front of the same sign.
I was so proud of him for standing up by himself here.
He did fall right after this picture though, but still did a good job!


And, last year he was obsessed with pumpkins!
Every time we were around them he would point and want one.
I'm looking forward to bringing him again this year for his second visit.


And, I'll see if I can get him to smile instead of being so serious. :)

5 comments:

  1. Well, pumpkin patches *are* serious business. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. We will be looking forward to a post about this years adventure in the pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I was going to say! (What you sad there at the end) He looks SO serious...esp in that first pic! I love it though! He seems focused and determined :D

    (Visiting from Wed's Walk, but I follow you anyways!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so cute!!! :) I love fall and pumpkin patches! His face is adorable... like he is having fun but not quite sure what's going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's looks very serious about his pumpkin-picking, that's for sure! An adorable little pumpkin-pie. Thank you for sharing him with us for WW. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails