Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Before and After

Before and After is hosted by Monica at Pixel Perfect Blog. To see her edit and others, click on the button below!



This photo was taken while we were in Disney, I mean, obviously, I think the castle gives that away...
Anyway, a Disney photographer took this for us with our camera.

Update: David wanted a picture of just he and I without Brad. Brad is in the stroller right in front of us. :) In case you were wondering....

It was a little dark due to the settings because it had been acting up. The shutter was sticking so I had it at a higher speed to make sure it wasn't blurry.


I lightened it up all around with exposure, brightness and fill light which I normally don't use, but our faces needed it!
I added some warmth and boosted the colors.
Then, I used a graduated filter just to get the sky and castle popped out more.
And, I added rounded corners and cropped a bit.

Any thoughts or suggestions? I really don't do funky edits so if someone thinks something really wild would look good then let me know! :-)

Taken with my Canon Rebel T1i, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lens and edited in Lightroom 3.

16 comments:

  1. I really like it! Ummm but where is Brad? Did he run off with Mickey?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your edit looks perfect! I love how you lightened it up and added color. looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want a T1!!! I love your fixes! My shot is also from Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love how you popped the background, but left you guys looking normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your edit, it lightened it up and made it easier on the eyes.

    And no worries about my photo looking like the one on PW. I have a link on the bottom of the post that links to that photo, it was my inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've enhanced it perfectly! Love it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful edit! Love the way the sky turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice. this picture is like the whole point of editing. loveit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that really made it *pop* -- now it really looks like a magical photo! :) Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this edit. It is probably my favorite edit yet. The sky is perfect and the exposure/brightness is so much better. =) LOVE the warmth. LOVE everything about it. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks great! What a fun pic of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice after! Adds so much to the before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails