Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Before and After

This is a photo of Brad from his little mud adventure last week, that I still have to finish blogging about! :)
Here is the before. A little dull and boring.


Here is the after, with some texture, warmth, vibrancy and brightness added.

Taken with Canon Rebel T1i, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lens and edited in Lightroom 3 and PSE9.

Check out Monica's blog to see her edit and the others!


11 comments:

  1. awe this is CUTE! reminds me of a fun summer day with the garden hose and fresh cut grass clippings sticking to everything! hehe great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful edit! Adorable boy! AND I'm your 100th follower! You can find me here: http://emptynest1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This my me laugh. He looks like he belongs at my house. :) I love it! Congrats on getting 100 followers!! woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great edit! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color looks great, and really adds depth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Really love how the color jumps out at you now

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute. what a fun muddy moment for him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails