Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, November 12, 2010

O To Be Young Again!

O to be young again and not have a care in the world.


To see some mud and decide to explore it.


To pretend that one of your favorite stuffed animals wants to play in the mud with you...


To get good and muddy...


And then use your stuffed animal to get your hair nice and wet!


I thought my little boy needed some good old fashioned mud play.
So, when he found this little wet spot in my mom's yard and decided to explore it, I let him.


Clothes can be washed.


Sneakers can be rinsed off.

(I have no idea how Mickey ended up being behind him, it made a really funny picture though!)

Little boys can have baths.


He can have his fun running at mommy and trying to get her wet and then laughing when she screams a little in mock horror that he will get her dirty.


It's worth it to be able to splash and play.



Because the fun was just so worth the mess!


And even Mickey can get a bath. :-)

8 comments:

  1. I love all of these. Great captures. Dustyn loves splashing in puddles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great photos! Mud play is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All true...the memories are worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, we have the exact same Mickey for Cubbie! Too funny, since you have the same dump truck!

    The mickey behind him...I bet he threw it in the air and took the shot just as it was falling back down. Way cute shots...gotta love little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...you are a GREAT mom...to take photos and let him play. *love it!* (And so did he, I see...) I smiled just looking at these. I love looking at your pictures. I can tell how much you enjoy being a mom. And I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww he look like he had a blast! Super adorable. You must've had fun capturing those moments. O to be young again is right. Without a care in the world - definitely! I remember when I use to play in the rain and not worry about pneumonia! Or, when I use to do all the sad things that'll cause major illnesses. Yeah that kind of thing! haha. I love your blog i'm gonna follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could be this young and carefree again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails