Do you ever feel that you are not grateful enough?
Maybe you are just caught up in life and forget to stop and be still and thank God for what you have.
I forget. I need something there, in front of me to remind me to stop and be grateful.
That is why I was so happy to be able to do a review for DaySpring.
The new Ever Grateful line is full of beautiful serving ware for your table.
I chose this memo board with easel.
The verse at the bottom is:
Ephesians 5:4 NLT
"Let There Be Thankfulness To God."
(DaySpring's photo)
I am so excited to use it and I can't wait to get a marker for it to start writing down verses I want to remember throughout the day or just write words of thankfulness to God!
I highly recommend checking out the Ever Grateful line.
They have so many beautiful and inspiring items for your home!
I forget. I need something there, in front of me to remind me to stop and be grateful.
That is why I was so happy to be able to do a review for DaySpring.
The new Ever Grateful line is full of beautiful serving ware for your table.
I chose this memo board with easel.
The verse at the bottom is:
Ephesians 5:4 NLT
"Let There Be Thankfulness To God."
(DaySpring's photo)I am so excited to use it and I can't wait to get a marker for it to start writing down verses I want to remember throughout the day or just write words of thankfulness to God!
I highly recommend checking out the Ever Grateful line.They have so many beautiful and inspiring items for your home!
DaySpring was gracious enough to send me this complimentary memo board in exchange for my review.










Oooo - I like! I'm going to check out their line right now! I like this message board, too - and love the verse. We can never be too grateful, can we? :)
ReplyDeleteNeato!
ReplyDelete