Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Muddy Action

Today I am participating with the Boys in Motion link up hosted by Erin of Home With The Boys.

I thought this was a fitting picture:

My little boy, stomping in some mud.


There are many more photos of this little adventure. Let's just say, the mud didn't just stay on his shoes and the edge of his pants, and Mickey may or may not have gotten covered.

Happy Friday!
Don't forget to check out Erin's blog!

8 comments:

  1. This is very cute! I'll have to check out Erin's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture and an adorable little boy! Each of my boys have a Mickey figurine they have each loved at one point or another. :-)

    Visiting from the Boys In Motion link-up!

    Danielle
    www.organizationalhysteria.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the determination to stomp in that mud! :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet little boy in the mud? The world is as it should be!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's so busy and sweet!
    did it take long for you to reach this phase of allowing him to enjoy the mud? I'm still keeping Ilaria away of mud, but I doubt I'll succeed much longer.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails