All I have to say is-
WOW!
-I got my camera back in record time and am so thankful!
-I got my camera back in record time and am so thankful!
-I haven't participated in Monica's "Before and After" since probably November!
-This new and improved (but been around for a while now) editor in Blogger is really spiffy!
Thank you Lindsay for telling me your secret to getting photos side-by-side easily. :)
I had been using the old editor and when she told me that she was just dragging them next to each other it clicked in my head that I needed to use the new editor. :)
(I did have these two photos set at medium size and they were side-by-side but then something happened and they wouldn't stay that way. I don't know what happened but I could only get them side-by-side as one being small- oh well, I'll try it again some other post:)
Here is the before (he did not want to pose:) :
Here is the before (he did not want to pose:) :

Here is the after edited in Lightroom 3. I just made everything pop and brightened it up more. I know, a bit boring but this is my usual style and after months of editing this is what you're going to get. :)
Maybe next week I'll try something fancy. I can't wait to see all the other edits! Don't forget to check out Monica's blog to see the others!












Very cute photo. Glad we are both back to blogging again. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable shot!
ReplyDeletelove it! welcome to the BnA blog hop!
ReplyDeleteYour edit is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteAwe what a cute expression! And i love the color and contrast boost :)
ReplyDeletelove the brightness of th edit!
ReplyDeleteGreat edit. Love this photo.
ReplyDeleteOh, just look at that bottom lip!
ReplyDeleteThis is how I edit alot of my photos too. Brighten the colors and the light, and done. I think it's perfect!
Perfect, Heather. I love the way his face brightened up!! lovely!
ReplyDeleteit isn't boring! he is adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Looks super. :)
ReplyDeletei love it! cuuuuute little sad looking face lol. reminds me of my son's many facial expressions! love the colors too.q
ReplyDeleteNot boring at all...perfect edit and he is so adorable. :)
ReplyDeletei love a good bump in brightness!
ReplyDeletethats too sweet.
ReplyDeleteHis little expression is so sweet! Love how you brightened up his beautiful eyes. :)
ReplyDeleteA cutie, always love his eyes.
ReplyDelete