...that I should write a new blog post.
It has been a little over a month.
We've been busy and a lot has gone on so I just have not had time to write.
In fact, I have hardly taken any pictures in the last month or so.
Editing has taken a back burner, too.
Bradley is growing up.
He recently turned two and is a big boy now.
As you can see in these pictures, he loves dipping food.
This is blue cheese dressing and he was loving the carrots and celery.
It has been a little over a month.
We've been busy and a lot has gone on so I just have not had time to write.
In fact, I have hardly taken any pictures in the last month or so.
Editing has taken a back burner, too.
Bradley is growing up.
He recently turned two and is a big boy now.
As you can see in these pictures, he loves dipping food.
This is blue cheese dressing and he was loving the carrots and celery.
I have just recently been giving him these two veggies- uncooked.I am a little nervous about both as the celery is stringy and the carrots are hard. I had read that it is best to soft boil carrots until toddlers are three but I cut them thin enough and just watched him closely.
I'm one of those moms that always worries about choking. :-)
I wish I wasn't, but I am.

He certainly enjoyed them and didn't have any trouble chewing or swallowing.
And, he insists on dipping his meat in dressing, too.
Chicken and beef, it doesn't matter to him.
We are also working with him that it is called "dressing" and not "milk."
I don't know where he got the idea that it was milk- it is not just with the creamy dressings he calls it milk either- he would call vinaigrette's milk, too.
Maybe he was calling it that because we pour it over salad (which he loves) like we pour milk over cereal?

Life has been busy around here.
It has been so cold out so I haven't taken Brad out to play- except a good snow sledding one day and I got a good work out form that- but last night David did.
I took this picture through the window from inside- where it was warm. :-)
For some reason this winter the cold has hit me more than it normally would. Even walking to a store from our vehicle gets me painfully chilled.
Thankfully Daddy took the little boy out for some fun.

I hope to get more blogging done soon and maybe join my favorite blog hop this week.
I have to take more pictures though. These are the only pictures I have and there are no new ones left to edit.
I hope to get a nice post about how my little boy has grown and also do some changes with my blog.
I have been wanting to change my blog header for a long time and need to take the time to make a new one in Photoshop Elements.
I also plan on starting a Project 365 soon. I am starting late but that is OK with me. I have been wanting to do one for over a year- so better late than never!
I was thinking of using Wordpress to start the 365 blog- any comments on that? I have heard it is better with pictures.
OK, time for me to get going and clean up from breakfast and entertain Brad.
I hope everyone has a great day!
I have to take more pictures though. These are the only pictures I have and there are no new ones left to edit.
I hope to get a nice post about how my little boy has grown and also do some changes with my blog.
I have been wanting to change my blog header for a long time and need to take the time to make a new one in Photoshop Elements.
I also plan on starting a Project 365 soon. I am starting late but that is OK with me. I have been wanting to do one for over a year- so better late than never!
I was thinking of using Wordpress to start the 365 blog- any comments on that? I have heard it is better with pictures.
OK, time for me to get going and clean up from breakfast and entertain Brad.
I hope everyone has a great day!










I worry about choking all the time, even with a 2 1/2 and a 4 1/2 yr old. I still cut grapes in half and slice up carrots into coins/circles.
ReplyDeleteMy boys dip everything in ketchup...I mean everything! Tortillas, baked chicken breasts, and carrots!
Hey, welcome back! I totally feel you on the inconsistent posting...I'm in the same boat right now. I'm about 31 weeks pregnant and I cannot get myself motivated lately. I'm soo tired! whew!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, glad to hear from you. Your little one is getting so big, and is such a cutie pie.
Lots of love,
Laura
I am glad to see you back. I just switched my whole blog to wordpress. I am no longer http://www.lovingmylifeblog.com i am http://naptimemomtog.com. I LOVE wordpress. I also started a 365 linky if you would like to join in. :D
ReplyDeleteYour little guy is so sweet. Wish I could get my 2 year old to eat veggies. ha ha.
glad you are back!
ReplyDeleteHe looks SO CUTE in the snow!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you back, Heather. Life gets so busy doesn't it!! Brad is growing so much! Still as cute as ever. I love the picture of him all bundled up. So cute.
ReplyDeleteL-boy loves dipping everything in "ranch". He's always yelling "ranch" at the dinner table. So funny!