Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Treats


I'm participating in the "Give Them All Of Your Heart" love challenge for moms hosted by Jessica at Muthering Heights.

This week we were to give a special treat for our little ones to give them at snack time and tell them how they are a special treat in our lives.



Bradley was very excited for his "treats" as he calls them, instead of M&M's.





He enjoyed every last one of them and Mommy told him that he was a very special little boy and I was so thankful God put him in my life.



7 comments:

  1. Oh, he is so sweet! Reading your bio, I think we have a lot in common. I look forward to stopping by again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable!

    have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe I think M&M's are the perfect treat!! I think your little guy agrees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt bribes the kids with "m m's", as Felicity calls them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. How sweet. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like he enjoyed both types of treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! He's very cute! I may try and do a sweet treat breakfast Valentines morning! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails