Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Before and After

Before and After is hosted by Monica at Pixel Perfect Blog. To see her edit and others, click on the button below.

Wintertime is for coloring, drawing and painting.
Here is Bradley using his new watercolors.
Mommy wanted to have fun with them too but there is only one brush- I'll have to get another. :-) 

  

 Here is the after edited in PSE9 with Flora Bella Collection the free Action Mixer. I adjusted it to my liking and then boosted it again in Lightroom. I'm an Elements newbie and haven't quite figured it out yet.



10 comments:

  1. nice edit, love your blog header!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo! You did a great job of brightening up his face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you lightened it up & really made the colors pop! :)

    Thanks for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. Great edit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun times! I've not done water colors with the kids. Maybe I should sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwh this is so sweet. Great edit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very good! great job on the edit :) he is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the edit! The warm colors are perfect for this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. I've always wanted to try the florabella actions but haven't ever shelled out for them yet!! Do you love them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails