Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Daddy's Ant Catcher

This little boy has grown fond of bugs.
He usually calls them all "bees" and I believe before that all bugs were "flies," but he now knows what ants are (and ladybugs, too).

A while ago we had a small ant problem on our dining room table.
Daddy would catch them and Brad loves to copy him so he would do the same.


We eliminated the problem by pulling the dining room table away so that it wasn't touching the window sill and also keeping it free of clutter and therefore some few crumbs that got caught by the clutter.


While they were being a nuisance though, Brad was Daddy's ant catcher. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Our daughter did the same thing except with Cat, everything was cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. The new look is really neat. :) Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are so sweet, he is so adorable. That's good you have two brave boys in the house to capture all the bugs haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice that the ants there don't bite up north!

    I'm sure he'll have lots of fun catching them all summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather!!! you won something on our Things With Wings blog! http://thingswithwingsartjournal.blogspot.com/2011/05/mirror-and-ring-winners-finally.html

    congrats!

    email us at paperprayers@hotmail.com with your mailing address!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping over to my blog, From Snowflakes To Hotcakes, and entering my contest for the It's A Blessing bracelet! :-) I agree that the Beautiful Blessings Bracelet is lovely. I also wanted to mention that I'm a book reviewer too, so feel free to stop back and check out some of my reviews. Thanks again for visiting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww. These are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails