Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Friday, August 12, 2011

What We've Been Up To.......

I've been on quite the blogging break, haven't I? Well that's OK.....we've been up to good and fun things!

Such as, moving to a new house, and also...........



We were expecting!!!


Baby number two made his entrance into this world in July.
So, it has been a busy year for us.


Here he is-

Tyler


Our first "family of four" picture. :)


In Dada's arms.


I hope to keep this blog updated more frequently. I love looking back and reading about the adventures our family had when I first started keeping a blog and I'm sure we'll have even more memories now that God has blessed us with a second son. :)

4 comments:

  1. AHHH!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Welcome Tyler!! What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kept an entire pregnancy a secret?! I would have busted!!

    Congratulations! Enjoy your precious little Tyler! I'll be praying for you in the months to come. I have two boys, too (22 months apart) and it's very challenging at times. Sometimes, it's so challenging that I lose sight of the rewards of being their mother because I'm so busy and frazzled and behind and TIRED. But there's nothing like being a mother. It's God's highest calling for a woman, and it's my dream come true. Anyway, praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You are good at secrets. I have missed you blogging. Yay for the new house.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails