Local wedding photographers
Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Local Wedding Photographers

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July!!
It is a gorgeous day out today.
While Brad is napping I'm taking a quick moment to blog about this cuteness:


While I was doing dishes Brad climbed up on the stool, put on the ear protectors, opened the empty honey jar and dipped the flag in to get the last bit of honey.


Then Mommy gave him a baby spoon so he could get the honey better. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Way cute. He's quite creative, isn't he!

    Happy 4th of July! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first shot is too cute. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Cute photos. Hope you had a great 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the ear muffs would do wonders come fireworks time... :)

    Love those pics! I still say he's one of the cutest boys... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ear protectors are hilariously adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails